Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Welcome!

I am very excited to be your child’s third grade teacher this year; third grade is such a fun and memorable school year!  I'm looking forward to working with you and your child in reaching his or her full potential.  We will have many wonderful experiences and opportunities to learn and grow in the days, weeks, and months ahead.  I have high expectations for each of my students, which I know they can rise to.  In all academic areas I will incorporate team-building skills and focus on creating life-long learners.  I'll work towards reaching all of the diverse learning potentials and styles of students, making sure instruction is appropriately differentiated for each of them.  My focus will be on teaching problem-solving skills and using higher level thinking skills in all areas.  The main thing that I ask of my students is that they always put forth their best effort.  I am looking forward to seeing your child on the first day of school, Monday, August 26th!

No comments:

Post a Comment